Flex on stirrups Made to order
Customise your own Flex on stirrup at no extra cost. If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact us on 07885110879. Orders take approx 14 days.
The Flex-on's innovative hi-tech stirrups, designed and scientifically proven to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints. The Flex-On Stirrups use innovative shock absorption technology to cushion the movements of the rider.
You can choose
- The colour of the frame
- The colour of the shock absorber
- The foot bed design. We have chosen the inclined ultra grip. If you would like the flat or mixed please contact us.
- The foot bed colour. We have chosen black if you would like grey please contact us.
All the stirrups come with a black magnetic insert with part of the logo matching your shock absorber colour. The magnetics are easily interchangeable and easy to store giving you great flexibility for different competitions and events.
If you would like a different colour or design magnetic these can be bought separately. Please go to the magnetics section.
If you need any help please do not hesitate to contact us.
These stirrups are made to order so I am afraid they are non returnable, This does not affect our statuary rights.
Green Composite Stirrup
Designed from an organically sourced polyamide material. Built with an internal steel frame to reinforce the polymer outer shell. This creates a stirrup that is lightweight but very strong. It can be cleaned with water and is therefore easier to maintain. The green composite Flex-On stirrups perform at a professional level across all the disciplines.
The stirrup has two Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration. This is unique to Flex-on. The shock absorbers reduce the physical impact of the movement of the horse on the riders joints and therefore preserves the riders physical integrity.
There are three different types of footbed. The Ultra Inclined Foot Rest is preferred and therefore used by most riders. Crimped pins are also fitted to the Ultra Grip tread. Made of hardened steel, these are tough and also very durable. Finally the pins are then embedded within the moulded plastic grip. As a result this offers amazing grip for the riders foot.
- The most common and popular footrest. It helps riders keep their heels down and therefore helps to improve the balance, stability and general position
- Popular with dressage riders. Also ideal for riders with very flexible ankles for whom an inclined footbed could push the legs forward and risk unbalancing the rider.
•Ideal for eventer’s who need to ride all disciplines with only one saddle and one pair of stirrups.